PRIVACY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
the following information sets out the conditions of use of www.goingpostel.com ("the website").
All pre-orders will be processed through our website. Full payment will be taken at the time of checkout. Once the orders have been packed and dispatched the customer will receive an order shipment confirmation via email and a tracking number.
Pre-order products are often a limited product, and although we often encourage you to secure them, we also ask that you commit and are certain of your pre order. We do not take cancellations on pre orders or refunds prior to shipping, same price exchange and return policies to normal purchases apply.
Please note, if one of the items you've purchased is not yet available, we will only ship your order once all items are in stock. Should you wish to have part of your order shipped before or separately you must pay for additional shipping. In order to make an additional shipping payment or amend your pre-order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE / PROMOTIONS
STOCKISTS EXCHANGE / RETURNS
please note: We are not responsible for exchanging/returning Postel items purchased via our stockists.
In order to exchange/return items purchased from a Postel stockist the customer must contact the stockist directly always with proof of purchase and follow the stockists exchange/return policy.
this website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. you agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access or the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
causing annoyance or nuisance inconvenience or mischief
fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity
breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence or privacy.
when you place an order to purchase a product from Postel, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. the acceptance will be complete at this time. it is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with Postel.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
prices are shown in aud and will be charged in aud. Postel list products for sale on its website as indicated. whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfil such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. it is further noted that dispatch times indicated below are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
goingpostel.com assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types as shown and paypal. we are unable to process any other payment form.
alterations to terms & conditions
we reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions at any time.
** please note gift vouchers & credit notes aren't applicable to flash sales (sale codes). only one code/discount at a time may be used.
should you breach any terms or conditions, and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
the above terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable of the state of Victoria in Australia. Both parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US TO YOU
if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
[ email@example.com ]
if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe.
GIFT VOUCHERS / CREDIT NOTES
in these terms and conditions:
"aud" means the currency of the commonwealth of Australia.
“Postel gift voucher or Postel credit note" means any Postel gift voucher or credit note.
"expiry date" gift vouchers have a 12 month expiry date from date issued.
the terms and conditions set out below apply to all Postel gift vouchers and credit notes.
1.1 please note gift vouchers & credit notes aren't applicable to flash sales (sale codes). only one code/discount at a time may be used. If you are giving a Postel gift voucher to another person, you should ensure that the recipient is aware of the terms and conditions apply to the Postel gift voucher and the relevant expiry date of the Postel gift voucher.
2. Postel gift vouchers can be purchased online at www.goingpostel.com. or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipment and payment.
3. Postel gift vouchers are available for any value.
4. Postel gift vouchers activate when purchased.
5. once you purchase a Postel gift voucher you cannot subsequently add value to it.
6. the expiry date of Postel gift vouchers is final and the card after expire will not be available for use.
7. Postel gift vouchers and credit notes cannot be refunded. we have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost or stolen Postel gift vouchers.
8. we reserve the right to place a stop on Postel gift voucher if:
you report that your Postel gift voucher has been lost or stolen; or
- we believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used your Postel gift voucher (or will use) your Postel gift voucher contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. you are responsible for your Postel gift voucher, and are liable for all transactions made using your Postel gift voucher.
10. Postel gift vouchers may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you obtain our prior written approval from Postel.
11. use of our name or brands or any names and logos of Postel (other than in connection with the purchase or use of Postel gift voucher) is strictly prohibited.
12. if you have any requests about your Postel gift voucher, please visit email us at email@example.com.
13. your Postel gift voucher can be redeemed for goods online at goingpostel.com up to the value loaded onto your Postel gift voucher. any value redeemed is deducted from the Postel gift voucher balance.
14. Postel gift vouchers should be treated as cash. they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. once activated, Postel gift vouchers may only be used for purchases online at goingpostel.com and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
15. you cannot resell or on sell Postel gift vouchers.
16. your use of the Postel gift voucher online at goingpostel.com is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of Postel regarding the goods made available by it.
17. where price of the goods being purchased with the Postel gift voucher exceeds the Postel gift voucher balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Postel gift voucher balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of Postel.
18. once your Postel gift voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-used.
19. if you have any questions about your Postel gift vouchers or if you wish to make a complaint, please email us using the "contact us" section at goingpostel.com all inquiries will be responded to within five (5) business days of receipt.
20. we can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on goingpostel.com you should check these terms and conditions when you visit goingpostel.com. if you have purchased a yoli and otis gift voucher, the terms and conditions current at the time of purchase are valid. you should keep a copy of the terms and conditions provided to you at the time of purchase.